Combattre Seul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character "Sign Up"

3 posters

Go down

Character "Sign Up" Empty Town??

Post  Battlefield Productions Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Yuuki and Nakuno, at the bottom of the form it says "Town". Please fill that in.
Battlefield Productions
Battlefield Productions
Admin

http://csonline.greatestboard.com

Back to top Go down

Character "Sign Up" Empty Re: Character "Sign Up"

Post  Yuuki-senpai Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 am

Nakuno wrote:[I don't understand the character confirmation?]

Characters
Full name: Arren Felix Ericcsen Clark
Species/Kind: Mediator (a full range of jobs such as Shepherding [dream-eating, dream-giving, dream-stealing, dream-exchanging), Traveling [through space and time], and wish-granting)
Personality: Arren is a foolhardy kind of guy. He loves his job, because he gets to do what every little kid's storybook hero did (though the government forbids mind-altering practices [that's in the game of FLUX redux, though]. He can also be a snarky guy, especially with his other Mediator friend Marc Tohmi. Despite being a brash character, he's gentlemanly and loves a great dream to eat. Also, his favorite thing to do besides his job is to tease Evangeline, his current client.
First-person example: (...???? Do I show his character???)

(I'll do this tomorrow)
Third-person example:

(Please ignore the unfilled stuff, it's awfully late and I'm doing this on a phone)

I'm posting this for Mika, the admin:
Character confirmation is where after you recieve a message saying "Thank you for joining, please confirm your character" go to Character Confirmation and the type in the fields that say name and pet. Leave pet blank if you have none. Also, first-person example is like himself describing his morning routine.
Yuuki-senpai
Yuuki-senpai

Back to top Go down

Character "Sign Up" Empty Arren

Post  Nakuno Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 am

Characters

Character "Sign Up" Arren110
Full name: Arren Felix Ericcsen Clark

Species/Kind: Human, works as a Mediator (a full range of jobs such as Shepherding [dream-eating, dream-giving, dream-stealing, dream-exchanging), Traveling [through space and time], and wish-granting)

Personality: Arren is a foolhardy kind of guy. He loves his job and Evangeline, because he gets to do what every little kid's storybook hero did (though the government forbids mind-altering practices [that's in the game of FLUX redux, though]. He can also be a snarky guy, especially with his other Mediator friend Marc Tohmi. Despite being a brash character, he's gentlemanly and loves a great dream to eat. Also, his favorite thing to do besides his job is to tease Evangeline, his current client. He is awfully black-and-white, meaning his desicions are "one or the other". That makes him an actual monochrome dream-eater

Town: Technically, he's a resident of Evangeline's subconscious. He just lives around, anywhere where he can find.

First-person example:
(BEWARE I'M A WRITER)
Yeah, sure, in a broad sense, you could say that I'm sleeping with my client. Without any context, that sounds bad. She's here, next to me. In bed. BEFORE YOU LEAVE SCREAMING RUNNING OUT THE DOOR IN EMBARASSMENT yes, I am supposed to be next to her, and no, I am not a prostitute. I'm a dream-eater. Specifically, a Mediator.
Her name's Evangeline, by the way. I can't really do anything until she's awake. She's my breakfast, anyway. I can eat regular food, but I prefer dreams. Very much so.
Well, she's waking up now, and we usually talk about the new dream she had in the past night. This time, though, she hugs herself as she reluctantly looks up at me. I gave her a rather suggestive dream last night. You see, she likes me. A lot.
She told me to act normal, so the Organization wouldn't catch us and arrest us. I've evaded police for a few times now, and prison is not a fun place.
I tease her a little, and she scrambles to get out of bed, squealing.
I chuckle at her antics, and I get up out of bed. Once we're done eating and doing cliche morning things, we're off to the Rose Cafe.

Third-person example:
(THIS IS POORLY WRITTEN... I don't usually do third-person...)
He wakes up. He teases his client a little. Threatens to kiss her, which she hates. They talk about dreams. And then they go to the Rose Cafe, down the block.

Character "Sign Up" Evange10

Full Name: Evangeline Mayi Resur
Species/Kind: Human
Personality: Evangeline is a girl that takes everything seriously.

(gonna do this one later)

OOC
Name: Rindre
Tumblr: ht tp: //everyday-im-fluxing .tumblr .com
DA: ht tp: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .com

Last edited by Nakuno on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I'LL DO EVANGELINE LATER)
Nakuno
Nakuno

Back to top Go down

Character "Sign Up" Empty Application for Naoko Kurohana

Post  Yuuki-senpai Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:43 am

Full name: Naoko Tomoe Kurohana
Species/Kind: Mage
Personality: Naoko is brave girl who wishes to have as much of both shyness and toughness. She adores her job as a Healer mage and almost never complains. She enjoys peace, and drinking tea. She has nightmares of a war (she can see the future.) that will take place in 2174. She is the peaceful kind.
First-person example: I wipe my eyes and get out of bed. I walk down stairs to make my daily tea. I love drinking green tea. When I finish I get dressed and put on my coat. I head out flr my morning run and arrive back at 11:00.
Third-person example: Naoko wakes up every morning the same; she drinks her tea, goes out for a morning run, and most importantly, run her shop. She loves working at her potion shop. She takes off her coat and begins to work.
Yuuki-senpai
Yuuki-senpai

Back to top Go down

Character "Sign Up" Empty Character "Sign Up"

Post  Battlefield Productions Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 am

Hello! Battlefield Productions/Noxen Here! Fill out this form to make your character live in Vinyl City, Latex Town, Polyster, or Papier Mache!

Characters
Full name: (e.g. Valencia Livengon Okara; first, mid, and last)
Species/Kind: (Banner, Left to right, Dream-eater, Ninja, Warrior, Mage.)
Personality: (5-sentence paragraph describing your Character.)
First-person example:
Third-person example:

OOC Info
Name: (What we call you.)

Pets
NOTE: Pets will not be there automatically, you must retrieve them from Valencia.
Name: (e.g. Chocolate)
Color of pet, designs: (e.g. Chocolate brown with vanilla-colored spots.)
Note: JUST NO WOLVES. ANYTHING BUT WOLVES.
TOWN: (Vinyl City, Latex Town, Polyster, Papier Mache)

Last edited by Battlefield Productions on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo; Not a sticky.)
Battlefield Productions
Battlefield Productions
Admin

http://csonline.greatestboard.com

Back to top Go down

Character "Sign Up" Empty Re: Character "Sign Up"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down